Book of Abstracts
Click here to download the IAC 2022 Book of Abstracts (205MB).
Call For Abstracts
We are pleased to announce the great response to the abstract submission process. Right up to the deadline, there were almost 1300 abstracts submitted. A big Thank You to all the submitters for contributing to the high scientific standard of the congress.
- Notification of acceptance for initial submissions : May 31, 2022
- Late Poster Submission Deadline : August 12, 2022
The Late Poster Submission Process is now concluded. For further information, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The main goal of the International Aerosol Conference is to introduce the broad field of aerosol science, as well as to explore and analyze topics and subtopics referring to Aerosol Technology, Atmosphere Aerosol Studies, Aerosol Measurement Techniques, Aerosol and Health, and Basic Aerosol Processes.
Submitted abstracts and associated posters/presentations shall address their topics in relevance to the mission of International Aerosol Conference and thematic units that are defined to be the subjects of discussion and research.
Authors can submit their abstract to one of the available topics or special sessions.
Mutliple subtopics of the same topic can be selected.
- Aerosol Technology
- Synthesis, structuring and applications of functional nanoparticles
- Nanoparticle surface modification, deposition and thin film formation
- Process analysis and monitoring
- Transportation aerosol emissions and control technologies combustion aerosols from vehicles, airplanes and ships
- Electrical effects including electrosprays and electric discharges
- High temperature aerosols and biomass combustion
- Filtration for functional materials, combustion and industrial aerosols
- Aerosol and emissions standards
- Atmospheric Aerosol Studies
- Aerosols and clouds in polar regions
- Aerosol-cloud-interaction and role in climate feedbacks
- Atmospheric ice nucleation
- New particle formation
- Homogeneous, heterogeneous and multiphase chemistry, secondary aerosols
- Transport of atmospheric aerosols, modelling and climate forcing
- Molecular characterization of atmospheric aerosols
- Chemical characterization of carbonaceous aerosols
- Sources and source apportionment of atmospheric aerosols
- Optical properties, remote sensing, black and brown carbon
- Physico-chemical properties of atmospheric aerosols
- Aerosol Measurement Techniques
- Instrument and sampler calibration and performance evaluation
- Instrumentation for physical aerosol characterization
- Instrumentation for chemical aerosol characterization
- Instrumentation for biological aerosol characterization
- Novel measurement principles and new instrumentation
- Miniaturized and low cost instrumentation
- Comparison of different measurement methods
- Measurement techniques for combustion aerosols
- Implementation of existing measurement methods and instruments for novel studies
- Interpretation of data
- Aerosols and Health
- Exposure: sources, levels and assessment techniques
- Human exposure and health studies
- Health-relevant aerosols and their characteristics
- Bioaerosols and allergens
- Biological and toxicological responses
- Health effects of aerosols
- Medical and therapeutic applications
- Respiratory tract uptake, translocation and clearance
- Exposure in specific microenvironments
- Occupational exposures
- Basic Aerosol Processes
- Smog chamber and flowtube simulations and experiments
- Quantum chemical calculation of aerosol formation and gas-phase kinetics
- Molecular dynamics
- Nucleation and growth
- Aerosol growth and evaporation, agglomeration, fragmentation, material synthesis and filtration
- Interaction between aerosols and surfaces, coatings
- Aerosol transport properties and fluid dynamics
- Aerosol optical properties
Αbstract submission ends on March 20, 2022. (Closed)
Submission will be carried out solely via the online form above.
If you declared that you wish to revise an abstract that you originally submitted, you will have the option to do so by following the instructions upon logging in. No revisions are permitted after the end of the submission deadline.
All presenting authors must be registered.
- All abstracts must be written in English.
Notification of acceptance: May 31st, 2022